Fundraising with Flowers: Join Us for Daffodil Days to Benefit Wichita’s Littlest Heroes. Order Now & Pick Up March 22-25!
Buy a Daffodil, Give Hope to Kids with Life-Threatening Illnesses
Wichita’s Littlest Heroes is a nonprofit that helps 578 children battling cancer & other life-threatening illnesses in the Wichita area yearly. They provide over 20 free fun family events for Heroes to make new friends like them, over $80,000 in financial assistance, art therapy & more. 100% of proceeds from daffodil and photography sales during Daffodil Days will benefit our littlest heroes like Vincent.
Here’s How You Can Help Us Reach Our Goal of $4,000!
- Pick your own daffodils at Bramble’s Edge Farm (March 22-24 from 10 AM to 5 PM): $4 per stem or $40 per bouquet of 10
- Purchase online with our form & pick up in person at one of our three pickup locations (see details below)
- Schedule a photoshoot with your photographer in the Bramble’s Edge daffodil meadow: $30 for a 30-minute slot
Pickup Locations & Times
- Bramble’s Edge Farm: 18176 SW Meadowlark Road Rose Hill, KS 67133
- March 22-24 – 10 AM to 5 PM
- Flowers By Rikki: 1031 N Andover Road Andover, KS 67002
- March 22 – 9 AM to 5 PM
- March 23 – 1:30 to 5 PM
- March 24 – 9 AM to 5 PM
- Chicken N Pickle: 1240 N Greenwich Road Wichita, KS 67206
- March 25 – 10 AM to 1 PM
Thank you to our generous sponsors: