Bramble’s Edge Special Events Include:
- First Saturday – We love supporting our local vendors! Our monthly First Saturday events allow Bramble’s Edge market vendors to be present with an outside booth. We’ve also previously had food available from Three Fat Guys BBQ to snack as visitors shop.
- Opening Day – Bramble’s Edge opens in spring the Saturday before Mother’s Day.
- Pumpkin Day – You pick pumpkins (Pumpkin Day) begins in September. There is no cost to come to the farm to pick pumpkins. We have sheers and wagons available for kids to ride in and put their pumpkins in. We grow giants as well as Jack-Be-Little pumpkins that are about the size of an adult’s palm and everything in between!
- Closing Day – Bramble’s Edge closes for the winter in late fall.
- Farm to Fork Tour – Stay tuned for Bramble’s Edge featured on Farm to Fork’s Facebook page!