Bramble’s Edge Market is Open Saturdays 10 AM – 4 PM. We Close in Late Fall and Reopen the Saturday Before Memorial Day in the Spring.
Come purchase farm-fresh produce, eggs, locally made products (we try to choose vendors close to Rose Hill), flowers, herbs, and more!
- Produce – Tomatoes, tomatillos, peppers, onions, garlic, pumpkins, summer squash, greens (lettuce, spinach), radishes, beets, collard greens, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, raspberries, kale, loofa/luffah, brussel sprouts, asparagus, cucumbers, chocolate mint, swiss chard
- Eggs & Chickens – In addition to farm-fresh eggs – we sell hatching eggs, chicks, and chickens. Read more about our flock!
- Herbs – Basil, chives, catnip, rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, pineapple mint, orange mint, peppermint
- Flowers – Lavender, gladiolas, Black-eyed Susan, Daisies, Strawflowers, Sunflowers, and Zinnias
- Tea – Chamomile, red raspberry leaves
- Seeds – Dill seeds, coriander, loofah seeds, hollyhock
- Powders – After we harvest some of our veggies, we save them, dry and grind them to a fine powder. We offer cayenne pepper powder, stevia, and more!